Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Breeding system needs some touch ups.

The breeding system really needs a few touch ups, as it isn't working. The ephyra got sucked up into the mesh almost immediately. I tried substituting a paint filter but that actually tore one of the ephyra up. I also cracked the ephyra tank. So I'm just going to add a few new differences and maybe that will help.

  • New 1000 micron screen. 
  • New ephyra tank.
  • Drill several out flow holes in the ephyra tank instead of one. 
I noticed that in videos of successful breeding systems there were multiple out flow holes drilled in the ephyra tank. perhaps that will help and its worth trying. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment