Saturday, January 7, 2012

Live warm water moon jellyfish for sale soon!

Edit: I now sell jellyfish at ThinkJellyfish.com! Check it out if you are interested.



It looks like I may be making my way to having and abundance of jellyfish soon. So I figure I will have some for sale from time to time. Right now I have 7 ephyra on their way to being ready to sell. They aren't quite big enough but they should be the right size soon. Im thinking I will sell them at around 2 inches. That way the jellyfish are still healthy and small but you get to own the jellyfish through a large portion of its life, and get to see it grow. So let me explain a little bit about these particular moon jellyfish.


~Good features~
  • They are warm water moon jellyfish! These jellyfish just need a regular aquarium heater. There is no huge $600 chiller required. 
  • These are very easy jellyfish to keep. They grow very fast, aren't very picky, and don't mind moderate fluctuations in temperature, salinity, pH etc. As long as the water parameters stay reasonably stable they should be happy. 
  • These particular moon jellyfish are very attractive and exotic. Some of their cold water relatives are a yellowish opaque color. These moon jellyfish are more clear and look more aesthetically appealing.  
  • Moon jellyfish lack a powerful sting. 
  • These jellyfish are captive bred in fantastic conditions. (Even jellyfish deserve animal rights)
Im thinking each jellyfish will be around 40 dollars a piece. Im not sure on shipping quite yet. But it wont be above $50, and I'm hoping it will be much less. Shipping will be priority overnight. So scheduling will be necessary. 

Im on the atlantic coast. All three other major suppliers in the US are located in California. This way, your precious jellyfish might not have to be shipped across the country. BTW I will only ship live jellyfish within the continental US. 

So I'm going to continue raising jellyfish. They may not be in stock all the time. I'm going to add a feature to my blog on the right column that will show whether or not jellyfish are in stock. Right now I only accept paypal as a form of payment. I don't really like paypal, but they are the only company I have used. (feel free to suggest others and I will check them out) All of the money I make will be used to improve, my systems, business etc. 

So be on the look in the next few weeks for warm water moon jellyfish for sale!

33 comments:

  1. maybe u can help me I have a 100 gal glas round tank I've got a big wet sump, big cooler. I would llike to add more than one type if I could. Also I have some live sandthatis covered with marbles helg lights. could you direct me to some one I could get just the jelly fish and the foos.

    Thanks
    Bill
    gorgo1949@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you ship to canada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly. I'm not quite sure yet. Obviously shipping will be somewhat higher. I will have to see what the requirement are for shipping to canada. Do you have an email I can contact you with?

      Delete
    2. Saqib HusainiJune 11, 2012 1:37 PM
      plz contact me I have 4 cotenor jell fish ready for sell.per contenor have (8400k/G jellyfish.Ready in Pakistan.i like to chines buyer.my cell No. 00923462125362
      saqibhusaini@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I need a jellyfish for my bestfriend. It will be her graduation gift. Wat is the best jellyfish to get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend either the moon jellyfish or the upside down jellyfish. Moon jellyfish are more attractive and swim more but slightly harder to keep. Upside down jellyfish don't swim much and therefore need simple tanks. The also need lots of lighting, however.

      Delete
  4. Do you have to have a special tank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grow my jellies out in a 20 gallon homemade jellyfish tank. The design is posted on this blog as well.

      Delete
  5. Khart8071@yahoo.com. please let me know when you have jellies for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely interested and will deifinitely be buying from you! fabulousfaith1@hotmail.com

    please let me knmow when i can buy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saqib HusainiJune 11, 2012 1:37 PM
      plz contact me I have 4 cotenor jell fish ready for sell.per contenor have (8400k/G jellyfish.Ready in Pakistan.i like to chines buyer.my cell No. 00923462125362
      saqibhusaini@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. I am interested in purchasing jellyfishes off you, ive beeen looking on the web and cant find any. please contact me to my email pedro45_58@yahoo.com for further details about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How large do these jellyfish get? What size tank do they need? Please respond Julie.Wilson76@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my name is Shayna i really badly want a pet jellyfish ever since i went to egypt and the jellyfish there dont sting('; i was wondering how much it would cost for a tank and a pet jellyfish also can you ship them to the uk and what food do they eat? thank you so much at the minute i have £54 pounds so i might have to save up a bit more before i can buy one of you but my email is

    shaynaruffle98@hotmail.co.uk thank you very much...

    from Shayna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking to buy 10 to 2O jellyfish I have a few questions if you could please contact me @ 956-572-2095 joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm currently out of all jellyfish. If you have questions, please email me at Travis.brandwood@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I am very interested in purchasing a moon jellyfish when u have mOre available bernicekay@rockemail.com thank you

      Delete
    3. I am very interested in purchasing a moon jellyfish when u have mOre available bernicekay@rockemail.com thank you

      Delete
  11. Just wondering if you have comb jellies? Would be willing to buy a few. When will you have more moon jellies? Thx! joshkrongold@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, We have some at think jellyfish! (http://thinkjellyfish.webs.com/)

      Delete
  12. I would like to purchase a jellyfish from you. Please let me know when you have some available.
    You can contact me at antiochboi2@yahoo.com or ruben.rocha@students.sjsu.edu. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. mariahharvey@gmail.com
    Let me know when you have some jellies!
    -Mariah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saqib HusainiJune 11, 2012 1:37 PM
      plz contact me I have 4 cotenor jell fish ready for sell.per contenor have (8400k/G jellyfish.Ready in Pakistan.i like to chines buyer.my cell No. 00923462125362
      saqibhusaini@gmail.com

      Delete
  14. plz contact me I have 4 cotenor jell fish ready for sell.per contenor have (8400k/G jellyfish.Ready in Pakistan.i like to chines buyer.my cell No. 00923462125362
    saqibhusaini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saqib HusainiJune 11, 2012 1:37 PM
      plz contact me I have 4 cotenor jell fish ready for sell.per contenor have (8400k/G jellyfish.Ready in Pakistan.i like to chines buyer.my cell No. 00923462125362
      saqibhusaini@gmail.com

      Delete
  15. I hope you can help me. I made this tank for a jelly. You can see it here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ztSsnNHU38&feature=youtube_gdata_player I have a big filter and cycles water good while having both dead and quick water flow. I have 2 jellyfish that I was told was upside down jelly, but it doesn't look like the ones on the video. They are blue with white spots. They did great for a week then shrank very small. I have led lights, salt, ph, nitrates are good. I'm feeding jelly art's food. What am I doing wrong? You can also write me at phycoinventer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI
    I really want to get jellyfish but the only tanks I can find are from jellyfish are that are super $$$.to you know some place else to get tanks approved to contain jellyfish without damaging them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Think Jellyfish (http://thinkjellyfish.webs.com/) . :)

      Delete
  18. I would like to order a jellyfish. Are you still selling them? Email me please!

    sassygirl_lauren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Email me info
    Lopezmiguel90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete