Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm Selling Jellyfish Again

As some of you know, I used to sell jellyfish through the company ThinkJellyfish. We disbanded for a while, and there was a period where I wasn't selling anything. I am back in business again, though! I've created a new company and website known as The Jellyfish Warehouse. We have a Facebook page as well.

My goal here is to break barriers in jellyfish keeping. As a hobbyist myself, I know how hard it is to find jellyfish. The average jellyfish keeper is limited to Moon Jellyfish or Upside Down Jellyfish. My plan is to offer as many species as possible. This means most of the species I breed, and any extras I find on my various jellyfish collecting trips. Right now we have two tanks as well as Moon Jellyfish and Upside Down Jellyfish. That's not much, but we have only begun. 

I'm hoping to offer species such as,

Atlantic Sea Nettles
Lagoon Jellyfish
Lion's mane jellyfish
Australian Spotted Jellyfish
Pacific Sea nettles 
Comb jellies 
And more! 

I hope to offer a variety of tanks as well. :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment