To start, I had to cover the intake to the filter. Then I had to orient the in flow to allow a circular flow. I have it pointing down, so it shoots downwards and the forwards. That keeps them out of the main corner. I added jellyfish and watched them carefully. They were getting caught in one of the other corners, so I added an air lift. Air lifts are difficult because jellyfish can get the bubbles stuck in their bell. These bubbles will cause holes to open in the jellies. The key is to create enough flow with the bubbles, that the jellyfish get pushed right up, and away from the bubbles. You don't want so much flow that you beat up the jellies, either.
I added two large 10-13 inch Moon Jellyfish to the tank yesterday. So far so good, and I hope it stays that way! The restaurant is going to add colored LED strips as well. There has also been talk of replacing the lovely rainbow gravel. ;)